The etherFAX™ Remote Integration Service (ERIS) is a development tool that supports the processing of job files (via drop directory) and is an alternative to using a programming API such as EtherFax.Client. This service provides support for many off-the-shelf products like RightFax, GFI FaxMaker, email/SMTP, Epic web services, and many others. Once configured, the service can replace many local fax server functions.
In addition to file-drop functions, ERIS also provides the following features:
- Built-in SMTP mail server/relay functions, great for MFD (Multi-Function Devices) integration and adding fax capability to your existing mail system.
- Can be installed as a Windows Service or operate within a Docker containerization environment supporting ARM, ARM64, and X64 environments.
- Integrates directly with healthcare applications such as Epic.
- Integrates with high-volume scanner/capture systems such as Fujitsu.
- High availability, clustering, and load balancing for mission-critical environments.
- Print server functions allowing legacy systems to easily print documents with embedded instructions.
- Advanced routing, email, and printing functions.
- Supports TIFF, PDF, Office Documents, and other graphic image files (JPG, PNG, etc.).
- Highly configurable notifications to the file system, email, webhooks, and more.
- Simple to use administrative web interface for easy configuration.
- Built-in SQLite database or connect to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Built entirely on .NET Core and requires NO additional software to be installed.
- Operates natively on Windows (64-bit), Mac, Unix, Linux, and Docker containerization environments including Azure and AWS.
Installing and configuring ERIS for your Windows or Docker environment is very simple and can be achieved in just a few minutes.
For more information, contact: https://etherfax.net
Copyright © 2008-2021, etherFAX™ · All rights reserved.
Updated about 2 months ago
Visit the next section to get started with your ERIS installation.